What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - eTron - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198036637862

The date when this happened: 08/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: We had a Benson outside the mines, taken from our chapel parking. We filled it to the brim but it needed fuel so the driver jumped out so I could use my jerry can. After he jumped out the van changed to a local plate vehicle and after we lockpicked our way into the vehicle it no longer had the ores in the back.

When you watch the footage you will see how bad I am at driving the quad! You will also get to enjoy a lovely piece of music, I'm glad I wasn't singing :D

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/2hVpvZOJ6to

Lost items and total value of compensation: 500 Iron Ores

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @eTron

The evidence you've provided doesn't actually show the Benson holding 500x Iron Ore, nor does it show the inventory being empty - Without more concrete evidence, I'm afraid I cannot approve this request. 

I'll await your response in regards to additional evidence before proceeding further.

I thought I had included this, my bad @Drex

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

By any chance, is there a video or a screenshot of the vehicles inventory, showing "500x Iron Ore" available?
Without it, as much as I want to believe the items went into the Benson, I cannot compensate it - as I would still be missing evidence of what went missing. 

I asked the guy who put it in the vehicle (as seen in the video) as I was the one 'running', unfortunately no further evidence is available.

Thank you for reviewing our request.

Then unfortunately, I am unable to approve your request. 

Denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back