What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ex SGT Max Conway (Awaiting Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Conway

In-game Name: max Conway
Steam ID: 76561198011619688
Date this happened: 26/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: was in kavala was just going around talking to the people there hair gun shots at Motors went to go have a look. Me and another guy who I was talking to at the kavala decided to help the civilians that would being shot at but before we did anything it end. They're nowhere to have a look around then went over to the little house next to the car shop where i just started getting shot at for no-reason (RDM)

RDM Report: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112578-report-a-player-brad-bellik-rdm/
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K1DB68qpqs&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Stealth Combat Helmet £10,000
CTRG Stealth Uniform [Tee] £8,500
MX SW 6.5 mm £160,000
6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag X5 £125.000
Carryall Backpack £5,000
Rook 9mm - 15k
2x 9mm 30Rnd
ERCO £7,550
Bipod £15,000
Sound Suppressor 6.5mm £150,000
Carrier special Rig NO PRICE
GPS £100
Rangefinder £6,000
Makeshift Gas Mask £10,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Since this compensation request is linked to a report it will be put on-hold until the report is reviewed

On-hold

As the report has been accepted we will proceed with the compensation request. @Ex SGT Max Conway to complete this compensation request I would need to see evidence of your full death (respawning) as the video only shows you getting shot. Do you perhaps have any footage of this?

@Ex SGT Max Conway Without any evidence of an actual death I'm afraid I won't be able to continue with this compensation request. As you got disconnected rather then killed I am unable to give you a gear rollback so I'm sad to say 

Compensation Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back