What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Faded_Shev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faded_Shev

1. In-game Name: Jammal Johnson
  2. Steam ID: 76561198131216229
  3. Date this happened: 02/06/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Around 3 oclock yesterday the server out of no where restarts. I thought it would of restarted around 4 like it says but it just had message not received at 3 oclock yesterday after noon and i lost all items shown in the picture.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1990964340
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 195 High Grade Marijuana around 1.4 million.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Faded_Shev Do you have any other evidence as currently the screenshot you have provided could have been from any restart. Thanks

This was the only screenshot i could take at the time as i was stocked the server restarted at the time it did so didn't really think when it came to the time.

Unfortunately this will have to be denied due to insufficient evidence.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back