What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Fanto Rangen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

In-game Name: [N.L.A] Fanto Rangen
Steam ID: 76561197985539485
Date this happened: 02/08/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was at the new Rebel outpost where i thought, "Hey.. Fuck it lets buy a mohawk" So i bought a mohawk, it instantly explodes and kills me aswell. At the same time this happens, some moneyduper\hacker starts giving everyone on the server alot of money, so the server rolls back, I alt-tabbed to tell an admin, so i dont have a recording. You should stil be clearly able to see that i lost exactly 3 000 000 £ at the exact time the hacker was about. I never got the mohawk, if you look at logs or something you could probably see that. The reason i waited so long to post a compensationrequest is that the moneygraph hadnt updated yet.
Link to any evidence: http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561197985539485
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x Mohawk :: 3 000 000 £
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fanto RangenAccepted and completed. Normally we would not accept this due to the evidence. But since there was hacker there is nothing we / you can do. We will take your word for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back