What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Fergu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergu

1. In-game Name: fergu
  2. Steam ID: 76561198408808625
  3. Date this happened: 03/14/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I logged on after a month and a bit and my NPAS chopper I stole a while back decided to turn into a normal civ blue one but still has the name NPAS in my garage. You can check logs if u want I definitely got it a while back and would like it back if possible.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/JVw4XtkcqKk
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 NPAS chopper that actually has the skin
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

If it's saying that it should be an NPAS helicopter, and it's not, then that is a bug and should be posted in the bug report area so that our Arma devs can take a look and hopefully resolve your issue. It's not something that we can deal with via compensation requests.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back