What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ferkis - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferkis

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Alex Wong

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170356882

Character ID: 21928

The date when this happened: 08/01/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: So on the 1st of August, I had bought some guns from another player and transferred these said guns to my Tesla reg (CG05 UAM) this car was then parked in the church parking garage with the guns inside. Earlier on in the day the car had duplicated at the city hall spawning 2 of them I am not sure of the time but I had placed a message in OOC when it had occurred asking for a staff member to delete this duped car. I waited at the city hall for staff but none came so I left it.

Long story short the car that had duplicated was the same car as the one I parked in the garage same reg same boot, so the guns that where in the parked car where also in a Tesla sitting idle at city hall.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 6 Vintages,

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good afternoon @Ferkis

do you have any evidence to link to this? 

Hello Keyeth I don't have any evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening @Ferkis

Unfortunately, without any evidence to support your claims your compensation request will be DENIED as per our compensation guidelines.

If you happen to find anymore evidence, feel free to open another compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back