What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - finleywigmore [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kestro Toff

In-game Name: Finley
Steam ID: 76561198133395005
Date this happened: 01/19/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: well. I was with a surgeon named *George T.* who was recording at the time and a medic in training named *Blasterpew*, who I was also with at the time of the incident.

We were heading to my friend named *Mads Frost* and all of a sudden the vehicle that we were in exploded. this occurred on server 2, and what happened was we died instantly, at first i thought it was desync but then i saw the death toll on the right and then i knew it was a hacker or a rogue staff memeber :).

my name is Finley. I was wearing aviator glasses a green cap hat followed by the kitbag and bounty hunter clothing and the raven vest also found in the bounty hunter shop. i also had the taser the pm I believe it's called and 3 mags including the one loaded into my firearm.
Link to any evidence:

http://plays.tv/video/5881335763165e5e5d/finley-mads-frost
Lost items and total value of compensation.: aviator glasses (0), green cap hat (no clue- if I were to say I would say 0-0 perhaps), The kitbag (00- I Think), bounty hunter clothing (0), raven vest (00- i think) taser (000) (The pm I believe it's called) and 3 mags including the one loaded into my firearm (00). Total: ,950 (give or take)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Compensation Request Accepted for the value of £44,850 As per the items above., compensation has been provided for the items listed.

Please contact a member of Staff on teamspeak to get this actioned. @finleywigmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back