What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Forbes9143 (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matroxx

In-game Name: Mohammed Ali Hamadei
Steam ID: 76561198156290626
Date this happened: 07/04/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: All detail is in the report of the player which is here https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/91069-report-a-player-james-holmes-rdm/
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoN_-oS6QMY&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: a HMMT Box full of cocaine about 1.1 million and a rook with about 3 30rnd mags so in total £1,120,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Forbes9143

I see the report has concluded. I've watched the video in full but see no evidence of vehicle inventory.

In order to gain comp, I need: 

• Y/T Menu items ( Processed Gold / Drugs / Clams / Oil / Salt / Copper etc)
I will require an un-edited video that shows the contents of the vehicle up the point where it's stolen.

Thanks.

Hi @Forbes9143

I see the report has concluded. I've watched the video in full but see no evidence of vehicle inventory.

In order to gain comp, I need: 

• Y/T Menu items ( Processed Gold / Drugs / Clams / Oil / Salt / Copper etc)
I will require an un-edited video that shows the contents of the vehicle up the point where it's stolen.

Thanks.
The problem is I have no video proof of what's inside all I can really get is video proof of me saying it's full of cocaine I'm not sure if that will work or but I can get it if it will. @SI LONG BEARD

@Forbes9143

Sadly not mate. We have set rules to follow when it comes to comp requests.

For that reason, reluctantly I have no option but to decline this.

For the future, when carrying large volumes of drugs and your spidey senses start tingling, do a quick T so it's at least recorded.

All the best.

LB 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back