What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Foroxyne- FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foroxyne

1. In-game Name: Abdul Shallad
  2. Steam ID: 76561198164245973
  3. Date this happened: 07/17/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Since the last update where meth locations were moved, I randomly keep having my truck completely emptied, it started when i had a full 500 pseudoephedrine right before getting on the move, but had 0 when I got to my destination, everything had disappeared.

Today I got it on video, you can slowly see it disappearing. First a few hundred, probably stolen somehow. The truck was locked the whole time though? Suddenly everything is gone as seen on video!
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/cR2dcjDRK1Y
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: about 350 bags of meth and 100 pseudoephedrine, so worth about 68k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

At 0:20 you tell your friend that you think the pseudoephedrine is being duplicated? Did you not think to report thing to a Staff Member or on the forums? 

@Foroxyne Please can you respond to Jolly's question above?

Sorry, I missed the notification, I did not report this, since I did not know how to duplicate this or if it was actually happening. I do not either have a saved recording of this happening.

Also I kinda forgot this request so I should state this now. 

I figured the reason was because about 2 hours before this, I had crashed my benson into an invisible wall. I was being lazy so I impounded it and off I went with the new one.
While I was collecting/processing, someone found my truck which was locked (I came across it later and checked) and stole it presumably from there. One of my friends had apparently come across it and stolen it on multiple occasions, he did confess this to me.

Still willing to answer any other questions if there was something other off about the video, if any rules were minorly broken I swear they were accidental and hope this can be resolved. On the other hand I think the compensation request can be closed.

Hi @Foroxyne I will be closing this comp request due to us not having sufficient evidence to process it. In future if you find what might be a bug/exploit put up a bug report on the website or get in contact with a member of staff on teamspeak or discord.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back