What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - garyatkin83 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Steven Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

The date when this happened: 08/14/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Today i was trucking and a job came up for 10k i got my cargo and followed the route when i got there it would not let me unload the fuel it usually says press E to unload i drove many times into the purple circle yet it wouldnt let me unload it i had even gone out and tried to use my eye but this also didnt work i went back to the depo to try and find a job number but this also didnt show up and there was no cancel option either maybe it was bugged.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gECOmrIh2ZE&ab_channel=GaryAtkin

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Just to confirm that it was not me who was bugged i did a 2.5k job after up downtown vinewood and it said press E to unload 

thanks

Hello @garyatkin83and thank you for opening a compensation request.

Today I'll be issuing you compensation for the money you lost when this "glitch" accrued.

£10,000 Bank Transfer - Approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back