What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - george clooney (Completed 19/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Preacher

In-game Name: (SOS) PVT. Preacher
Steam ID: 76561198372301774
Date this happened: 09/14/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Just after I got RDM'd (which kinda' got sorted) there was some mass kick which evidently made me lose a high values worth of equipment.
Link to any evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/871866769949700821/A73ACC38A09CFDE0BBC65300C33DE4677F4960CD/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: CMR - / RCO - 343,000
Coveralls - around 150k - 200k
Black carrier rig 150k - 200k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We require a longer video in order to proceed with this. Do you have one? If so, upload it and we can review the evidence. Thanks

Thanks for the video. Do you remember what time the kick happened so I can check if it was a mass kick? 

Okay, one last thing, we normally require an itemised list of what youve lost rather than a generic list, from what I can see you have the following on you:

MXM Black

RCO

Pilot overalls green

Black carrier rig

nvgs

carryall hex green

Is this what you had on you? if so I will authorise the comp request.

Compensation granted for £357,500

Now awaiting action from senior staff.

For future reference, we do require a full itemised list from you and the following (this helps staff with a much more streamlines process):

EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back