What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - george clooney (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Preacher

In-game Name: [AL] Preacher
Steam ID: 76561198372301774
Date this happened: 04/05/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Friend was landing Hummingbird, then while I was waiting other side of airport machine, there is a car beside me while just blows up for absolutely no reason at all, then blowing up the heli and killing him also (I am the one in the combat clothing (not the ghilli) then crazy dsync was going on; an while I were down, I got the battle eye error kicking me making me lose my things,
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2EOhoMM5F8&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Balaclava (Low Profile Goggles) 75000
Combat Helmet (Grass) 850
Carryall Backpack (Green Hex) 5000
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy) 7500
Rook-40 9 9mm 25000
4x 9 mm 16Rnd Mag 250
MX SW 6.5 mm (Black) 270000
DMS 40000
Supressor 150000
Bipod 15000
6x 6.5 100round mags 25000
NV Goggles Black 4000
CTRG Stealth 1000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello, @george clooney 🙂

Is it possible that you could provide a picture or any further evidence of the equipment you had on you?

Remember, we can only compensate for what we can see/there is evidence of. Please check the video against your list of items, check the prices and make a total sum of it at the end.

Price list here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/comp/

unfortunately, I'm unable to as I pressed the wrong screenshot key before pressing "ok" on error message... I buy the same stuff every time, just had a different gun this time around from prio comp claim...

You can see her in the video what I had on at the time, Jordan was whom i were with at the time (he's also made a claim)

wewewe.jpg

Hello again, @george clooney 🙂

Compensation request will be accepted for £ 296,300

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment, so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Completed 17/04/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back