What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - GermanyDoggysson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mateo Changretta

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 67061198441752736

Character ID: 81099

The date when this happened: 12/02/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was about to go to sleep so I decided to put my gun away but when I put my gun and armor into my bike it disappeared.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/KvX4b-3LFxJmJ/d1337I4Pl9gP?invite=cr-MSx4Q3ksMjU4MTEzOTcs
Lost items and total value of compensation: Standard Pistol and 2 Armor Value 220k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening,

Apologies for the wait time, however let's jump straight into this request.

Now, if you are to look carefully at the bottom left of your screen as you begin putting your pistol into the vehicle you will see that you gain keys for BK18 UHH.
What this means is, you hadn't given the server enough time to catch up with your request of pulling the bike out before loading your items into the vehicle. At the time of you placing items into that bike it was still a 'Local' vehicle, only half way through you loading items into the Bike did you gain the keys turning it from a local vehicle into your personal vehicle. 
This would have overwritten the storage of the local vehicle to your own hence the items disappearing so suddenly. 

On this occasion I will compensate you the following:

- 1x Standard Pistol
- 2x Armour

Please be more careful in the future when placing items into your vehicles and ensure that you have the keys for it first. 

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back