What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Glen OBrien - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen OBrien

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Glen OBrien

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199019367614

The date when this happened: 06/24/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I Was driving my car around with me mate, my mate claimed he could see the car differently and it was red with pink underglow and no physical modifications. He then asks to drive because my game was having little freezes and FPS drops. He hops into the driver seat and my whole car has reset everything back to the stock verison.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/JOtcBn_6kZE
Lost items and total value of compensation: I Couldnt tell you, it was fully upgraded bumpers etc. Anything around 80-100k im guessing.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

'

DCC DeathstrokeToday at 19:52

@w_Danny_w cheak after restart the car agin, then i see yo maked a comp request alredy add the feedback there.after you cheek after the storm,i will close this here now.'

Im guessing this mean to feedback on my request? the car is still the same after restart.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back