What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Gooba (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Gooba
Steam ID: 76561198037287556
Date this happened: 05/30/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Driving Along back towards Kavala. See this truck driving towards me so do the nice thing and move over to the side and allow him to pass. So that we can just pass by each other without any potential incidents. He then swerves right towards me and hits me. This then results in me hitting him and dying and as this was right before restart i couldnt get any help and server restarted before i could get any help

As you can see he swerves into me and then continues to drive past me as if he had no intention to go down the right road.
I didnt get his name as i died and server went down so there is no player report to hand out.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az6ISn7bYD8&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Total: 261,250

8x First Aid Kits : £2,000
Katiba: £150,000
Toolkit: £250
RCO: £7,500
5x 7.62 20Rnd Mag : 25,000
7x 6.5mm 30Rnd Caseless Mag: £21,000
Balaclava /w Goggles: £35,000
NVG: £2,000
Rangefinder: £6,000
Backpack: £5,000
Vest: £7,500

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Having reviewed your evidence unfortunately, as you say, there is no way of identifying the driver and unfortunately from that video there is no clear evidence that this crash was caused deliberately by the other driver. 

Without a clear player report outcome I'm unable to provide compensation for this incident.

Compensation Request: Refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back