What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - GoodOne (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodOne

In-game Name: BarryGoldz.rip
Steam ID: 76561198161770432
Date this happened: 22/09/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So my friend crashed in his heli due to his bad piloting so i make my way to kav hospital to pick myself up defibs then as we get there i was informed that there was a gunfight earlier on so i placed my gun in my heli as the police was in the area and didnt fancy getting nicked. After reving my friend we then get shot at as we make an effort to leave by the police, after the situation we goto talk in the police liaison room and we spoke for around 20mins or so. After we uploaded the vids and it was made clear we was not involved so DCC Long Beard told me to put this up and he would approve it and comp us.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eRRsQi7iJA%20-%20Me%20revving%20(sorry%20for%20the%20cuts,%20it%20does%20that%20when%20i%20tab%20out)%20%20%20%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Zaim-TdJk%20-%20Me%20dying
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost a mk18 load out along with a rook that totals to 220k - Standup (guy i reved then died) MK1 loadout 300k (IT APPEARS THAT THE PRICE LIST IS INCORRECT ON THE POST BEFORE)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that's the second video i put there but seems like it made it all a link

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is RDM in order to get comp you will need to file a report against the player and we will also need atleast preferebly 5 minutes of footage prior to the shooting. 

You can file a report here: 

Since this is RDM in order to get comp you will need to file a report against the player and we will also need atleast preferebly 5 minutes of footage prior to the shooting. 

You can file a report here: 
But we already resolved it in the liason room and the staff member called long beard told me to put this up and he said he will improve it? i dont want to report the player if we resolved it in the liason

@GoodOne

If the issue has been resolved with the player then the player should be issuing the compensation and not us. If that person made a mistake he should be the one that is issuing compensation for it.

What you normally do is either one of these and I recommend that this is what you do as well:

1. Create a report. Wait for it to be accepted and continue with this compensation request

2. Speak with the officer in question again and make him compensate you. 

However since @DCC LONG BEARD gave you some advice I will be requesting his input on this case. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i thought that the player comped me aswell but long beard told me to put this up instead and since he was staff i did as he said.

Yeah when ever I'm on he can message me and I will pay him the needed amount

@GoodOne Please contact @PBurns as soon as you can. We can't keep these compensation requests open forever and we also can't expect a player to compensate for an incident that happened a very long time ago. This has almost been 2.5 weeks ago. I will keep it open for a bit more however if still no reply is given by goodone then this compensation request will be closed and we won't be expecting P.burns to compensate if this gets closed. 

@GoodOne hasn't been online since 23 september. He also hasn't been on the server since 24 september. We can't keep these open unlimited and we can't expect @PBurns to issue compensation ages after an event has taken place.

Therefore I will be seeing this request as timed out. @PBurns from this moment onward isn't required to issue compensation for this incident.

Timed out

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back