What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Gray - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Mining Pogtonium
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Christopher Gray
  2. Steam ID: 76561198215280904
  3. Date this happened: 06/30/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Robbie and myself were at a fuel station filling up his car and during this time a player driver car RVDMed Robbie to protect myself I tried to shoot the driver with my Pistol 50. however was unsuccessful and got run over myself. Shortly after a medic attended and revived Robbie and myself however when I got up I noticed that my Pistol 50. was missing from my weapon wheel.

Unfortunately I do not have a video recording of the above incident however have a screenshot of my weapon wheel and Robbie speaking to the fact that I did indeed have a 50. during this time.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/6f9b9d9c42904ba3b55d6d37a2798b16
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Pistol 50.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Robbie has confirmed this about the situation, will action comp for the .50 weapon when you are next available in game contact myself.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back