What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Grizzly Bear (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Grizzly Bear
Steam ID: 76561198300203832
Date this happened: 02/18/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: My gang member was giving me 33 million so I could get a Huron, because you can only give £999,999 at a time we thought it'd be quicker if my friend had the 33,000,000 on him and then put his hands up and I rob it off him, but what happened was when I did it, it soft logged me saying "MISSION FAILED" and when I respawned. The money was gone neither me or my friend had the money. It said on the server in the top right "RSF (CPT) Grizzly Bear robbed RSF (PVT) Mkowed for 33,000,000" that's what they were saying in side chat I didn't see it cause it aborted me. So we went to staff help and Vladic was sound about it and told use to put up a comp request. As you can see in the video he has 33 million and you can see in the corner it says i rob him, but i never got the money. A
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198106626482
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 33 Million
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation Accepted for the total price of £33,000,000

After looking into both accounts I can see that the money was not successfully transferred. I do believe that you got kicked off the game because of the mass amount of money transferred from robbing him and the mission couldn't withstand it. For future reference just do it the slow and easy way to avoid this from ever happening again and also report this as a bug.

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back