What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Grynk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grynk

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Grynk Iey

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198278031864

The date when this happened: 16/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: So, after the restart that happened I logged back into the server only to find I have spawned on top of a mountain and got downed by a mountain lion leaving me stuck in the middle of nowhere to die, this is not the first time it has happened to me and I have spoken to Hawaii who was unaware of the problem [Did think it had already been reported but not] but is looking into the problem. Also in regard to the evidence... I have also learned that shadowplay doesn't work with FiveM... so could only get a few pics from my phone but you can see Simba in the background

Link to any evidence:
https://prnt.sc/w48ym5%20%20//%20%20https://prnt.sc/w48zwy
Lost items and total value of compensation: To be completely honest im not fussed with the other items its the 872 x player tokens I care about

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Grynk

Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient and does not meet our Compensation Request Criteria therefore we are unable to action any compensation today for any items listed. As stated in our compensation request guide on our WIKI;

In the event of a compensation request due to death, we also require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:
Short lead up to the death (Showcasing items you wish to be compensated for)
Bleeding to death & re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revival)

Something that may be of help to you is... to get Shadow Play to work with FiveM you need to change the capture display to desktop as opposed to a particular application. This way it will record whatever is on your main screen (that being FiveM)

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back