What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Hamilton Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton Morris

In-game Name: Hamilton Morris
Steam ID: 76561198072740267
Date this happened: 25/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence:

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113391-report-a-player-gr-jung-vdm/

Lost items and total value of compensation.:

CTRG Plate Carrier Rig / Carrier Rig
Makeshift Gas Mask
Carryall Backpack
MX SW 6.5 mm
Sound Suppressor 6.5mm
7x 6.5 mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag

Total £170K

Also lost: 5 Illegal Weapons Bags and 24 Marked Money Bags

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hamilton Morris

I am going to be putting your compensation request on hold until your report has been dealt with. 

The report has been dealt with, not enough evidence to call it VDM apparently so I'm guessing its being ruled as desync as thats the only other option that was mentioned on the report, if its not VDM and its not desync then i have no idea why my van just suddenly exploded.

hello @Hamilton Morris after reviewing the initial report and your compensation request we came to the decision to compensate you for your lost goods

you will be compensated for the following: 

231402c3d4c593362e80bdec4e57112d.png

The trg's listed above are the comp you will recieve for the weapon bags as there is not a set amount of money for what they are worth.

adding tho this we will also be compensating you for the money bags.

Total : 3,277,250

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Money added to bank.

Moved.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back