What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Harii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harii

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Harii Ahmed

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070448558

The date when this happened: 25/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was meant to pull 1 pump out of my house inventory but as the quantity number in bottom left said 2 (i forgot this doesn't reset to 1 anymore) it took 2 out my storage and left me with 1 in my inventory so 1 pump disappeared.
would like to send proof through discord please.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x pump shotgun

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Harii

Please send me the video via Personal Messages on the Forums so I can add it as a hidden comment here which will then allow us to process your compensation request. 

I will be approving your request as the evidence provided clearly shows a bug of you taking 2 and 1 disappears and while normally we wouldn't grant a request for a user error this time i will and i ask that you make a bug report about this and i will attach your video for devs to see if it is indeed a bug and if it is for it to be looking into

This claim can only be made on your Harii character and when you do go to collect it be on the safe side and make sure you have no shotguns or extra safe and no weapons on you 

200.gif

Los Santos [GTA RP] - Claiming Your Compensation - Information & Guides - Roleplay UK

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back