What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Harry Garman(Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haarry

In-game Name: [IB] Harry
Steam ID: 76561198356643902
Date this happened: 26/03/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me andd [IB] flowtalk had just finished prossecing our weed and were headed to the kavala drug dealer when the server crashed and so we lost our weed and i also lost 2 zipties that were in the truck This happened at around 17:10.
Link to any evidence:

http://plays.tv/video/5ab91d910a2c7ce0c8/comp-request-ib-harry-and-ib-flowtalk
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 210 Marijuana sold at kav dealer with the perk=1,181,250 2x zipties=30,000 total=1,211,250
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence provided does not show that all players connected to the server were kicked. How do I know that somebody else didn't steal the trucks for themselves and sell the narcotics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have uploaded a further video of me checking the server. As you can see when i am kicked there is still 43 players online, this has obviously dropped since i was kicked as server 2 is already up. I refreshed a few times and the player count drops further to 9 players, this proves that it was in fact a mass kick. This happened at around 17:10 yesterday so there should be logs of these kicks? People were also asking about the server in the RPUK discord at the time. Thanks for reading this, Harry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ED3xx6UMY

A Mass kick doesn't mean that all members lose connection. There is still a possibility that someone on the server was able to recover your vehicle. Unless you can show me the server going offline, I cannot issue any compensation

Im not sure what would prove that the server went down but surely there are logs of this? I think after it went down it was taken back to the previous update so this would prove the server went down?

this proves that it was in fact a mass kick.
Exactly, a mass kick does not mean that the server goes down or that all players are indeed kicked. There is still a chance that somebody was able to get to your vehicle and steal it.

COMPENSATION REFUSED

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back