What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - HBaker - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBaker

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Holly Baker

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: --

Character ID: 64979

The date when this happened: 08/08/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello. Unfortunately I don't have footage of this because I didn't expect it to happen but since I have had a custom plate added to my Ferrari I noticed that stuff kept going missing from my glovebox once I pulled it out of parking like body kits repair kits etc. I told Jeep about it as he did the plate and he told me that it should be fixed after storm and I didn't bother putting anything else in the glovebox/boot. Week later I've not put anything in the boot or glovebox since but I then stored my Heavy pistol and 50 rounds of ammo before I went into Vanilla Unicorn assuming the issue would have been fixed and once I've checked the boot the gun and bullets are missing... I know there might not be anything you can do as I don't have the footage and if there isn't can you please take a look at the car and try figure out/fix the issue with this happening.. Id appreciate your help with this and thank you for all your hard work!

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Heavy Pistol £295k 50 Pistol Bullets £30k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I've been told that this happens with Violet and her same model of Ferrari but luckily she has only lost food items etc. Jeep is going to confirm this. 

I have had this happen to with custom plate cars,stuff in glove box and trunk disappears 

Hi @HBaker! I hope you're having a nice day. 

I will be quoting here directly from the wiki

ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

With that being said, unfortunately I will not be able to compensate you for the items you are requesting compensation for as there is a lack of evidence backing up the situation you have explained. I would suggest in future especially if you are storing items in your boot/vehicle to have some sort of recording software running and to clip it every time you are storing items so that if it happens again we might be able to assist further.

DECLINED

Please submit a bug report for this issue here.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back