What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - :( Heted BG SSG Kol ): (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basit

In-game Name: [AMW] basit
Steam ID:
Date this happened: 06/21/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: we are fighting on drugs dealer and then i servers starts lagging and the next 2nd i was on the floor and then while i am bleeding i am kicked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SZuvldw2M
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SZuvldw2M
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 18 mags MXM fully attachments one DMS in backpack NVG, rangfinger and fully gear with a 4five acp, backup, vest rest i guess thats all i lost it should cost over 200k i guess you can check the vid and see
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @:( Heted BG SSG Kol ): would you please be able to provide me with some more evidence so I can actually see that you glitched to death or something along those lines? This video does not prove that you died of a glitch etc.

it was not a glitch  what i saw was am on ground while we were landing and then screen lagged the next 2nd am on ground thats all i cant get other proofs cos i started rec when i was on ground 

Do you have any evidence of the gear you had as I'm unable to see any sign of an mxm rifle or the attachments?

ehm sadly no cos even if i try to move my mouse to it see gun it wont work out cos i was kicked and was lagging to much 

Without any evidence of how you died or what gear you had unfortunately we are unable to compensate you for your lost items, I understand the mass kicks are causing many people issues and we apologise for this and are working hard to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience! 

Compensation request: Refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back