What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - :( Heted BG SSG Kol ): (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basit

In-game Name: Basit
Steam ID: 76561198276847915
Date this happened: 06/04/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: so we came to a Point where we took Rebel out post, once we took it over and then one of my friend wanted to Buy a Blackfish vehicle we went to con air and Took over the Con air and then we got stuck on a point what should he buy the a trau or a Blackfish and after few mins and after gathering Info on both he went for Blackfish vehicle Transport after buying it its meant to Drop money in vault 30% or 10% or whatever it drops in the shape of cash stash but it never Did cos of Server bug or glitch

Quick Note sale was on server 2 and i think it was 37500000
and is mean to put in vault 100*30=11.250.000
and if we have both skills when we turn the cash stash into real cash its mean to give me around 11.250.000*1,5 =16.875.000

Vid proof from my side https://plays.tv/video/5ac6a3a85d6c839397

Vid proof from my Friend side  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: Quick Note sale was on server 2 and i think it was 37500000
and is mean to put in vault 100*30=11.250.000
and if we have both skills when we turn the cash stash into real cash its meant to give me around 11.250.000*1,5 =16.875.000

So ive lost 16.875.000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@DjHolyChirst 

Last edited by a moderator:
Refused

Alright @:( Heted BG SSG Kol ): . First of all i would like to apologise for the time this took to reach a  conclusion on the matter.

This leads me to the fact that i will be rejecting this compensation request.
The reason for this is that there is nothing wrong here and with this.
This is confirmed by @DjHolyChirst

Not actually a bug the rebel helicopter shop is the only one that gives money into the vault however i appreciate that it is confusing and will be adjusting stuff accordingly.

Locked & Moved

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back