What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337973

The date when this happened: 12/05/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: There was a Court event i had to attend and i was told by the security that i will be searched before going in, so i stored my guns and ammos in my car and went in. The court was about to start the server shutdown and when i came back in, all the stuff is gone.
As u can see that the screenshot provided below shows that i was at city hall and was putting the gun in my cars boot

Link to any evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/Hg5osnU.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: 50. cal with 42 ammo total worth 125k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good Evening,  @Hola Beep

Thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. 

Do you happen to have any more proof of you putting this pistol into the vehicle and then going back to your vehicle after the restart to finding it empty? 

The thing is I was recording before the restart, didn't knew the server was gonna restart at a different time so didn't record after the restart. I was a bit worried about the pistol I stored in but ppl just comforted me by saying attend the event, ur gun will be safe in ur car, u can get it from the impound. So as everyones car disappeared from the city Hall , most of the ppl including me decided to attend the event and get the stuff later. As soon as the event finished, I went to sleep and came back afterwards, so yh sadly that's the proof I have rn. It is of course a big loss for me, paid a lot for it. I would appreciate if it gets accepted, ty for reading :)

Hello @Hola Beep

Once again I'd like to thank you for your patience in regard to this Compensation Request. It's greatly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, as it stands with the current evidence you have submitted the Compensation Request Criteria has not been met therefore we are unable to compensate you any items today because we are unable to verify in it's entirety that you did in fact lose the items.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Happy Holidays!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back