What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - honeybadger135

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name: HoneyBadger
Steam ID: 76561197976258075
Date this happened: 08/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: 3 members of my group and I, had just finished diamond runs and I was the seller to keep track of all the money earned. When i tried to give all the guys their share of the money which was £13,000,000 divided in to 4 shares of £3,250,000, it wasn't received by Dannon. I had to give him my share of the money and it left me without a share. essentially I had to pay him twice and the first transaction never went through and the money left my account.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5c0b914e131fe84b39/transaction-glitch
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £3,250,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No
Here is the video from Dannons point of view as well.

3.25 million disappear

https://plays.tv/video/5c0b93f9065270c27a/3-25-million-disappear

Hello @honeybadger135 After consulting with other staff members and members of development to see what has happened here it is clear that the money has been voided due to client desync. The person receiving the money (Dannon) was not close enough to receive the money from the person giving it (Honeybadger) as their client rendered them as knocked out at the heli pads. 
This time I will be accepting this compensation request but if anything similar happens in the future it will be declined. In the future make sure everyone is on the same page and give out a few pounds to confirm that they receive it before sending the large amounts. ARMA is a very buggy game so some precautions should be taken, especially when you notice that you can't see someone else.

Compensation Amount: £3,250,000

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

Thank you for your time and consideration regarding this matter and I will be sure to take the extra steps of caution you provided above, when exchanging currency in game. I apologize for the late response and I am currently offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back