What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Hussain - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussain

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mohammed Hussain Al Magra

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199120395680

The date when this happened: 03/11/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: when placing my glock and ammo inside my bike it had disappeared when i went to place my drugs inside of it, this can all be seen in the video below.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/ZpbHZq5gjvU

Lost items and total value of compensation: Glock and 17 bullets aprox 300k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Hussain.
If you're stuggling to see what happend your bike was still a 'Local' bike when you entered the trunk as seen in the bottom right the license plate is different. You just looked inside the trunk before the vehicle then switched to your bike, hence the change in colour. Just something to be careful about in the future.

I will be issuing you compensation for the items below:

• 1x Glock 17
  • 17x Pistol ammo

Approved

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back