What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ian Cashman - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Cashman

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ian Cashman

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199098894160

Character ID: 55679

The date when this happened: 09/04/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: During the time of the war of 229 & Ballas we was in a situation which was taken up to Great ocean dodgy doctor where we was going to use a defibrillator on 2 different people, in the clip you can see myself attempting to use one going over to the rest of the people involved in the situation where we attempted to use another defibrillator on someone else, during the time of trying to use it on someone who requires it, i was in reaching distance of the person providing the medical RP, i then get the option to either accept or refuse treatment of the doctor where i clicked away from either option, I then started to walk away hoping it would cancel, unfortunately i died due to this, when there was no intention to use it on me.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/zzjCaCUtJZZa7/TigGtDlzXqjJ?invite=cr-MSx0NmIsNzAyNjE2MjMs
Lost items and total value of compensation: 176 SMG bullets, 1 mini SMG, 3 bandage, £3,887 cash, 1 body Kit, 3 zipties, rough value of 580k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation Accepted!

Good evening @Ian Cashman

After reviewing the video evidence provided i am confident that you indeed suffered the loss of items due to a bug therefore i will be issuing comp for the items as follows.

Items Compensated.

SMG Ammo x176
Mini SMG x1
Bandage x3
£3,887 Cash
Body Kit x1
Ziptie x3
Armor x4
Asprin x3
Smartphone x1
Repairkit x2
Radio x1
Fruit Smoothie x4

To claim your comp, you can collect it from City Hall.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back