What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ianhanley10 (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianhanley10

In-game Name: [BW] Ian Dunne
Steam ID: 76561198256456977
Date this happened: 06/02/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was waiting at Athira Hospital for the medics to come and revive my friend. I was standing on the roof and then very stupidly pressed "S" instead of "W". I then fell off the roof and died(my friend then also did the same somehow). We were lying there waiting for a medic and after a while they came. When the came they revived my 2 other friends and as they tried to revive me they found that my body was glitched and they couldn't revive me. I am requesting comp because i could have got revived as the medic was right next to me but the game glitched. The video just shows me lying there downed and the medics next to me. You can also see the gear i had on me.(also i'm very sorry about the anger at the start of the video I just thought the medic was taking the piss as he was just staring at me, walking away the coming back at just staring at me but i then found out I was bugged)
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr4e5_lbEFg&t=139s
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Half-Ghillie - 75k, CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 - 3.75k, Mk14 7.62 mm(Olive) - 80k, Sound Suppresser (7.62) - 80k, DMS Scope - 20k, Bipod(Olive) - 15k, 7.62 20Rnd Mag x12 -30k, Carryall Backpack - 2.5k
Total Value:£306,250
(These prices are the prices with half price)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When myself and Mason arrived we treated two of the three downed guys, went to revive this guy, and on the map instead of his name it just said, "Dead Body" and when we tried to interact with his body no menus came up. So nothing we could do

This is 100% accurate. If there was anything I could have done I would have. we did explain this at the scene in OOC.

Will be discussing this one with some of the other staff members before proceeding.

Okay @ianhanley10 after discussion with several other staff members i will request a video from your friend off you dying with the gun and it disappearing. 

I'm not sure if he has the video but I will see tomorrow. He couldn't get it anyway because he didn't have marksman dlc at the time.

Sorry for the late response sir , Eventually I have ended up finding the video and here it is - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back