What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - iArranx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Pee Money

In-game Name: [TCK] Pee Money
Steam ID: 76561198155927008
Date this happened: 09/17/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: A issue happened earlier and i was informed by TBJ Samat and Azamai that i could indeed post a comp request.
Proof of my gear
https://gyazo.com/7f6c05575dc8dc6b0c609f3cc4d762ce
Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation.: Ghillie suit 200k
MK1 230k
Silencer 80k
DMS 20k
The above = 530k
LRPS scope im not 100% sure on the prices of this they vary from 500k up to 1 mill + ( If possible i would rather have this scope back as there is no real set price )

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@TinyBigJackomind if you can explain on this situation for me, as am lost on why there is no evidence or explanation in his request. thankyouuuuuu 

if it is accepted when i check some things, yes that would be great thanks

@Gregory- There is a video, but it contains scenes that are controversial and are likely to inflame an ongoing situation, or re-open an old wound. I have seen the video, and another connected with the same incident and am satisfied that although no rulebreak was committed by the person who caused this loss to happen to Pee-Money / @iArranx, it was not a sufficiently fair situation to allow that loss to stand.

Personally, if the LRPS can still be returned, I would prefer that @Reece Smurf - and I am grateful for your honour and cooperation in offering to return it. That's most excellent of you. For the avoidance of any speculation by onlookers I should also stress that Reece Smurf is NOT the person referred to in the paragraph above, and anyone who besmirches his reputation or makes negative assumptions about his involvement in the above situation, will have me to answer to.

If @iArranxhas already been refunded the cash, I would ask that the LRPS be handed in to an admin for destruction please @Reece Smurf- that way, there will have been no 'net gain' to anyone, and no increase in the general armaments availability on Altis, contributing to our ever-growing arms race.

My apologies if any of this sounds cryptic, but discretion is important when rules of engagement are still under discussion and the parties involved have not yet all come back with their plans and rationales. Some good RP is likely emerging as a result of some interesting changes in direction by some organisations, and I will leave it to them to decide on their RoE, within certain bounds of 'realism' and fairness that we will be ensuring are met.

Today's incident was merely a casualty of the 'first run' of this type of engagement, and it's clear that the process needs a tad more refinement, hence the compensation being allowed.

Two other admin/support staff were directly involved in the discussions with @iArranx, along with me, and there is a strategy in place to deal with any revocation of the compensation, if it turns out we have been misled on a specific point. I'm confident that we have not, though, so this is the fairest solution. No other parties suffered any losses that they would not already have suffered anyway, by hands that are beyond dispute, so @iArranx's claim is the only one of this type, from this incident, that will be allowed.

Hopefully this should set the record clear, and answer questions (as fully as I am prepared to go into details at the moment, anyway) - but if anyone has any further questions please grab me on TS or on Slack. No Forum PM's about this please (I will be annoyed if I receive any, after this request not to have any!).

Thanks.

@TinyBigJacko Thanks again for your great speech. :) Ok just needed a bit info publicly on this matter as it is an odd one we dont normally have.  ill accept on the gear apart from LRPS if @Reece Smurfcould return that attachment to him that would be wonderful.

Accepted, @iArranxcould you get in contact with me or another member of staff on ts with the correct steam ID and we will completed this, to one provided comes up with nothing. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back