What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - iM B3N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Shelby

In-game Name: Soap Mctavish
Steam ID: 76561198195534738
Date this happened: 18/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So basically me and my boys we doing some salt mining in my huron and hemmt transport, I came in for a landing it was perfectly soft, it did not hit anything so I jump out run to get some salt then I turn around and its smashed up so I was like its no big deal I will just repair it then out of no where it just blows up, its pretty clear on the video provided down below.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqlqSBbPHNU&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Huron with 240 refined salt I believe.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@iM B3N by any chance do you have any footage from the pilots point of view ??
Also i would need to see whats inside of the Helicopter to continue with the request

Last edited by a moderator:
The inventory of the truck is at the start of video and I dont have pilot pov

@iM B3N I am sorry i mean the helicopter.  I will need to see this to comp if. If you do not have any evidence of this i am unable to move on with this request.  

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back