What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Im_Big_Red - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Big_Red

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Chris Yellowstone

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198989703520

Character ID: 62348

The date when this happened: 12/24/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I can not give you 100% exactly what is missing but it was a full boot if not nearly full boot of cocaine.

Since having a private plate installed I have noticed it bug a little bit. I placed the items in the boot on the 24th while we were all doing the Elf hunt.
I then parked it to join staff on the Go-Kart event that went into 25th 01:00hrs.

I logged in the following day, pulled out the car and noticed all of my contents were missing. Asked a few private place owners and it seems to be a common bug.
Please look into this.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £40000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Did you park it at a house? If so, does anyone have access to this house?

I parked it at our MC, Only higher ranks have access to the full parking to touch others cars. No one has done so. It is now kept at trucking

Which car of yours are we talking about for us to look into this? Name and Reg plate of the car please.

Ferrari 458

B1GX R3D - Private plate.

If it turn's out that you can see that a player has removed my belongings I would greatly appreciate the knowledge.

Apologies for the delay @Im_Big_Red.

We haven’t forgotten about this. It’s being looked into.

@Im_Big_Red

You say it’s been buggy since getting plate, how so, specifically?
Only issue I have experienced is placed items in the boot/truck seem to have disappeared.

Car drives, handles all the same still.

As I said this event happened on 24/12/22 when the items were placed, and then when I logged back into the city either the following day or boxing day, I noticed the items had gone.

Spoken to a couple of others with private plates and one of them mentioned he had a hole in his boot also and put it down to his plate as never had issues previous to this.

Hello Logan,

Can we close this compensation request? Not fair to take up anymore of yours or others time.

At least this bug has been raised now, hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Regards,

Chris

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back