What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ImHiGz - GTA RP

ImHiGz

Unlinked

Character Name: Michael Roberts
Character ID: 75391
Steam ID: 76561198077842545
Game: GTA RP
Date: Mar 20, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: Hi There, I am unsure if I am able to get compensation but I thought I would try.

Whilst on the server around 8pm when there was around 300+ players on. I was driving away from a scene and I fell through the map. I opened my inventory incase I did(which I ended up dying). After I died, I put a message in ooc to get some help but unfortunately nobody was free to help. Luckily a random player came and took me to the hospital. I was no aware of this at the time but when in the hospital, if you are placed there for medical care from the npc and you have a firearm. This will not be given back (makes sense just never thought about it)

Long story short, I fell through the map. Was helped to the hospital from a stranger and lost my firearm worth roughly around 230k
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation My firearm was bought for 230k
: Yes

Good evening @ImHiGz

It does seem like your car went to the upside down which caused your death. As such I will be ACCEPTING this compensation request, due to the firearm having metadata this will have to be issued by a Dev/Staff Lead so there might be a delay on getting this. You will be compensated

1x Vintage Pistol

For help collecting your compensation click HERE

Back