What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Isak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Isak Vladislav

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198193934192

Character ID: 30847

The date when this happened: 01/09/24

The time when this happened: 4:50pm

Please provide full detail and evidence: I went down to the Container PC to pay my tax for this month for my containers. After paying for the 5th or so container I was getting in the rhythm, and accidentally must have pressed "upgrade storage".

What baffles me is that there is no confirmation message on this, like other things. One tiny mis click your bank account is rinsed in an instant. I am aware that accidentally pressing the wrong button is one of the things that is not viable for a comp request, but I am making this one in a hope that I can get my money back and the storage reverted for the container.

I did not think about recording as I was just going down there to pay small amounts for upkeep. Would be really thankful if this could get sorted, as it's quite a substantial amount. Thanks 🙏

Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/6AkMkgU.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: 2,500,000£ | #507

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @Isak, I hope all is well! 🙂

As stated by yourself and by me in the ticket I added you to, this is technically user error however due to the amount and the fact you've not used the extra storage as of yet we're going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.
The storage has been reverted back to its original state and you will be compensated the full amount.

If you are to do this again, we may not compensate it again so please be careful! 
You will be compensated the following today:

+ 2,500,000 Bank Transfer

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back