What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - IsakSellevoll - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsakSellevoll

Compensation Request

In-game Name: isaks

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198254971835

The date when this happened: 16/10/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Well I went to the airplane store a while ago and bought a jet, which i really regret after coming back. I barely have any money left and i was rederected here by a staff member to make a comp request.

Id like to request the buzzard jet for 7 mil be removed from my garage and the money back in my bank

Thank you!

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 7 mil, not lost. More of a refund request.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @IsakSellevoll

As per our Compensation Request Criteria, 'Unacceptable Compensation Circumstances' include 'User Error (You accidentally pressed the wrong button / Purchased the wrong asset)' therefore we are unable to take any action on this compensation request. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back