What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jack Dutfield (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Topick

Unlinked
In-game Name: Jack Duffield
Steam ID: 999424
Date this happened: 08/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was flying in my Mohawk around 7:50pm, hacker kills me, my chopper containing cut diamonds, blood-bags, stretchers, defibs ect goes down, and i hit the ground dying. I then respawn and have nothing, screenshot A. And then i get killed again right before the restart Screenshot B. The screenshots dont show what i had (im kinda new to the whole recording thing so i was prepared until after the fact.) but they do show i was on the server at the time of the hacker and that he did kill me.
Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/hRGr2y9%20%20https://imgur.com/a/onwQ3ev
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 250k worth of cut diamonds, 2 bloodbags, 1 defib, 1 stretcher, Vermin (flashlight, red dot, .45 silencer) and 4-five (pistol flashlight, some red dot, .45 silencer). then backpack, harness thing, 75K mask, military fatigues ect. Total Compensation, just under 500K, but as the evidence is lacking i will accept a single penny.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Jack Dutfield

Do you by any chance have a video of the situation, rather than a screenshot? seeing as you may have been revived by staff or picked up by a medic so a screenshot doesn't really cut it.

yeah i messed up and forget to take the video (forgot the key-bind) sorry

Denied

No problem bud. Denied because of insufficient evidence.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back