What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jack Slazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Slazz

In-game Name: Jack Slazz
Steam ID: 76561198356161216
Date this happened: 24/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: While at the 'Salt Processor' someone landed a Huron with a Hemtt Cover attached to it. I then snuck around the back and lockpicked the Huron successfully and got in to it. The owner then came out and threatened to shoot which he did however I successfully took off. He damaged it a bit but I landed and repaired it. I then made my way to the airport to pick up my friend and then we made our way to the scrap yard. I landed it directly on the cross at the scrapyard without it being damaged. I then walked into the 'Scrap Yard' and accessed the 'Scrap Dealer' option for the Huron to then not appear in the menu for the steal or sell option. I was going to steal the Huron but I could not. Then I thought I would have to move it which then the rotors caught on a pole and it crashed. I then repaired it and went to be able to fly it onto a better location on the cross however after being repaired the Huron would not start up even though I was constantly clicking shift and scrolling to engine on.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/Ma8HihPvlNg%20,%20https://youtu.be/n6E1NXrNUXA
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Black Huron, 233 Salt inside of the Huron
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @Jack Slazz after reviewing the evidence provided I can conclude that the reason you were unable to turn the engine on was that you ran out of fuel. As for the reason you were unable to scrap or steal the huron comes down to the scrap dealer not accepting such an expensive vehicle as it would cause too much heat meaning that you can not scrap or steal the vehicle. 

Due to this there is nothing I can compensate for as these are game mechanics working as intended. Next time you are unable to start a vehicle check the fuel as you can easily refuel them with fuel cans.

Compensation Refused

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back