What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JaffaBenitez - GTA RP (Awaiting GTARP Development Lead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271942858

The date when this happened: 08/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I woke up this morning to find 10 Azteca Gang Engraved Pistols missing from the Azteca safe. After asking around it seems that they have disappeared from the safe overnight. We had 12 and woke up to 2 in the safe. I hope this can be looked into as it could be a bug.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation: 10 Azteca Gang Engraved Pistols

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @JaffaBenitez

Apologises for the delay with this compensation request.

As Denti said above, this compensation request has been referred to our GTARP Development Lead ( @Stealthee) for him to, when he can, look into your issue further. There is no ETA to when this will be so please take this into consideration. 

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience. 

Hello @JaffaBenitez

After consulting with relevant parties within the RPUK Staff & Development Structure we have determined that the reasons for the disappearance of your weapons is not something that would fall within the Compensation Request Criteria and therefore this compensation request will be denied today. 

If I were to offer you a piece of advice, I would say "Keeping you friends close, but your enemies closer isn't always the best course of action" 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back