What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - jamesBog - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesBog

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Bog

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: --

Character ID: 51216

The date when this happened: 11/10/23

The time when this happened: about 10?

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was mindlessly doing 10k bets when the HUD switched to a 500k bet, without even realising it I put the bet down and lost the hand, I've checked for eligibility and am unsure what this comes down as.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1Dj5pX9wSGtDzw/d1337VwVvuQV?invite=cr-MSxuOTYsMjAyNDM4MDUyLA

Lost items and total value of compensation: £490,000/490,000 blackjack chips.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

For some reason i can only add a reason for editing but cant actually edit the post itself, my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:452414580

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning/ evening /afternoon! 

WELL! Hopefully this will stop you from "mindlessly doing 10k bets" this would fall under human error unfortunately as you didn't check your bet size before making such a large bet. 

Therefore i will DECLINE this request

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back