What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jamhead (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamada

In-game Name: Jamada
Steam ID: 76561198064308240
Date this happened: 24/08/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: RDM/Bad RP situation.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109531-report-a-player-mafia-nera-gang-namequentin-agathajulyen-nkorraskoradavic-matejaming-shifu-other/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Police Carrier Rig. ACP pistol(silencer .45, )(MRD scope,Pistol flashlight.)(11 ACP RND Mags MAGS),x3 zipties,2 spikestrips. £150k for pistol and Usable Items. Police Carrier rig varies as not purchasable from rebel. was taken via a hostage situation. price varies on Auction house. i am not sure what you pay out for compensation for these. i have seen them vary from 850k to 6 mil. but AH prices can be random at times.

Yours Sincerely
Jamada
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

From the video I only see 1 spikestrip and 5 zipties, do you have video evidence of having the black carrier rig with you? 

My bad its been a few days since the incident. i have one now that is what made me believe i had one., i have watched the video back and i do not have one equipped. . that seems right for the spikestrips, thought it was 2 spike strips and 3 zip ties. Thats fine.

yours sincerely

Jamada

Are you able to provide us with a video that shows the death of your player so we know if you were revived by medics or not?

The reason for compensation was an admin pointed me to you after me being rdmed the video is on my compensation evidence section. i got executed 10 seconds after being rdmed by the same guy follow the link above in my compensation request.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5 Zipties: £75,000
  • ACP-C2 45 ACP: £14,000
  • Sound Suppessor (.45 ACP): £25,000
  • MRD: £3,750
  • 11 .45 11Rng Mags: £4950
TOTAL VALUE: £122,700

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back