What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jason Barnes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jason Barnes

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197990247051

The date when this happened: 02/21/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was the driver of the vehicle in this compensation request which shows the lead up to the event
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137540-compensation-request-amos-gta-rp/

I have a clip of the bleed out and can upload if required however I will attach a screenshot of my respawn.

Link to any evidence:

https://imgur.com/XCRfT11

Lost items and total value of compensation: 2 armor, 1 bandage , 1 smartphone, 1 radio, 1 standard pistol

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I have a clip of the bleed out and can upload if required however I will attach a screenshot of my respawn.
Please upload anything that you have regarding this, helps staff dealing with it to decide on the outcome of the compensation, the more evidence you provide the better the chance to be compensated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Jason Barnes.
I believe this is part of the same situation i've just issued compensation to Amos for so i'm going to be issuing you compensation for everything you lost also.
You will be issued compensation for the list below:

• 1x Standard Pistol
  • 28x Pistol Ammo
  • 2x Armor
  • 1x Bandage
  • 1x Phone
  • 1x Radio

Approved

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back