What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jason Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Havoc

1. In-game Name: Jason Havoc
  2. Steam ID: 76561198088544801
  3. Date this happened: 07/04/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was trying to rent a truck and clicked it once. It spammed itself and spawned six trucks making me lose 25k since I only needed the one. Talked to admin in game, and he asked me to fill in this form asswell
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511623889223417876/729091002173882398/unknown.png
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: total vallue lost: 6 trucks spawned, only needed 1 so total loss is 5x 5000 dollar = 25000
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

All I have was the screenshot, sadly wasn't recording. Maybe in the logs of the server but that will probably be impossible to find. So sadly no more evidence then that. Spoke to 2 admins that tp'd to me and asked me to fill this form in.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Maybe in the logs of the server but that will probably be impossible to find. 
That's 100% correct. 

Due to this I sadly enough won't be able to compensate you seeing that the evidence is in sufficient 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back