What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JasonO - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jason Olsen

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 1100001012475

The date when this happened: 05/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had some technical issues with getting revived by medics before the 20:00 restart on 16/05/2021. As such, I was carried by a player to be checked in at 19:48. As a result, the server restarted while I was in bed. Due to the status of being revived not being carried over on restarts, I came back in but was not being revived, but remained on the bed.
While difficult to prove, it turns out I couldn't see anyone and no one could see me so had no chance of getting help.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/QPrFH9kit2E
https://i.imgur.com/eh6aoQ0.jpg

Lost items and total value of compensation: 2x Bandage | 1x Binoculars | 4x Hot Dog | 1x ID Card | 5x Lemon-Grenade | 1x Radio | 6x RepairKit | 1x Smartphone | 1x Wash Cloth | 2x Water

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

As I can clearly see in the video, you were at 90% of being revived in the hospital and after the server restart, you didn't return into the reviving state and therefore you died.

I will be issuing compensation for the following items that have been lost:

2x Bandage | 1x Binoculars | 4x Hot Dog | 1x ID Card | 5x Lemon-Grenade | 1x Radio | 6x Repair Kit | 1x Smartphone | 1x Wash Cloth | 2x Water

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back