What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jeffrey (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

In-game Name: Jeffrey
Steam ID: 76561198015487403
Date this happened: 04/02/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: This happened twice.

While we finished processing salt back and forward, We were on our way to sell the processed salt.
When multiple people were getting kicked off from the server including me while flying the Huron full of salt I quickly made a screenshot of the contents of the Huron.
As a result of the server kick, the Huron had crashed and I was unable to connect to/or see server #1

When we were "Rubber banding" I was quickly able to snap a screenshot.
This happened for the first time around 19:30 and the second time around 20:45
Link to any evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/tSR7h
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1st time 470 Refined Salt * 1650 = 775.500 pounds 2nd time 470 Refined Salt * 1650 = 775.500 pounds.  Grand total of 1.551.000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jeffrey Do you have anymore evidence? Just a screen shot of the cargo isn't enough proof for us to act on. 

This is all I have, I don't know what else to give you.

I do have a video however, for some reason OBS recorded in .FLV format and when I try to play the video in vlc or windows media player the screen black.

This has happened over 8 times during the last couple of days, either when I’m in huron or in a truck. There should be log evidence of me getting kicked off the server along with the rest of the people.

The last couple of days we are all getting constantly getting kick off the game. Please note that a lot of people are getting kicked off at the same time not just one or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, after having a look at your logs from the 2nd of April the message I see on Rcon is this: 

04/02/2017 7:19 PM

Player Jeffrey was kicked (Client not responding) by an unknown admin

Since this says Client not responding I'm inclined to believe this is a problem on your end, not the servers. To be honest there isn't much that I can do since the evidence given is very poor, I couldn't do much with this even if I wanted to. Sadly, due to this I will be refusing this compensation request today. In future I recommend using Plays.TV, it records your full game from when you launch it, along with built in editing software.

Refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back