What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jensen (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowball

In-game Name: jensen
Steam ID: 76561198085944526
Date this happened: 06/11/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my gang were doing a Drug run. We did Heroin, and suddenly i got kicked. Many players got kicked on the server.

it's hard to explain -It's shown in the video below:
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: We got the trucks back, but our inventory disappeared.

Lost:
21 Processed Heroin ( 5+ cops were online ): £149.500
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jensen the video that you provided is currently unavailable. Please fix this to get your compensation request completed as soon as possible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Jensen The video does not show that you had any heroin in your inventory i will need to see a video of the heroin in your inventory. If you have one post it ASAP.

Oh, i thought the video showed something. Ehm, are you able to look through some server logs, to find it? Because, i had 21 Heroin on me. :-/ 

Jensen

Oh, i thought the video showed something. Ehm, are you able to look through some server logs, to find it? Because, i had 21 Heroin on me. :-/ 

Jensen
It's your job to get the evidence. Our job to assess it. If you have no video then we cannot help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back