What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jim87878

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim87878

In-game Name: JAMES
Steam ID: 76561198120878704
Date this happened: 08/10/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: My Zamtek was parked in green zone in market with 189 copper ignots, pickaxe and 2 pistols in inventory, it was stolen by someone who had got out of jail then chased by the police and impounded so I lost all my stuff, they have said if i make a request they will vouch for me, the names are. dtcpro, PCSO zyn and teuvo
Link to any evidence:

https://pixabay.com/p-153094/?no_redirect
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 189 copper ignot 2 pickaxe AND 2 PISTOLS IN INVENTORY. PROBABLY 250K MAYBE 300K?
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Edit: changed approved to vouch as they only said vouch for me. Sadly I was not recording when truck was stolen and impounded without sync.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm. @ PCSO zyn  and  @ teuvo 

-Edit-
Just saw that you typed approved. I am pretty sure we only said that we would vouch for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This can be canceled as I do not have proof of the contents and am currently banned. Will just have to do a Diamond run ;). Thanks for the vouch though, at least it was not chop shopped from Green zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back