What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Joe Scrub - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scrub

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Joe Antonio

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198037203634

Character ID: 95838

The date when this happened: 12/07/23

The time when this happened: 1200ish

Please provide full detail and evidence: I got some work done to my Champion REG CL23 UAK and one of the items on the order was Sports Suspension but I noticed later that the upgrade was not applied to the car so I went back to check if it was on the order and Lizzie confirmed it was ordered on order 165.

I do not have evidence of the job being done or that I didn't get it removed after, only logs could confirm this. I only have this video of me asking Lizzie to check the job log and showing a possible bug with the sports suspension which would explain why it didn't apply - the sport option doesn't seem any different from stock (see end of clip).

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/2RPsa68-7Tc

Lost items and total value of compensation: £48,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back