What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - John Fletcher - GTA RP (Awaiting GTARP Development Lead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fletcher

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Wing Pong

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198246081752

The date when this happened: 04/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Bought an apartment in the Triad area after the update. But housing was bugged so I have to put in a comp request to get my money back so I can buy it again.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/clips/40644264/d1337d1GDeqn
Lost items and total value of compensation: Apartment - £70,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Housing has been disabled while the devs look into fixing a critical error with them

i see its been fixed, does it not let you access the house at all?

Last edited:
Housing has been disabled while the devs look into fixing a critical error with them

i see its been fixed, does it not let you access the house at all?
Nope, I've checked all the ones in the Triad area and it seems to still be disabled.

I've let stealthee know and he will have a look into it for you when he gets a chance

Hello @John Fletcher

This issue is much more complicated than it appears on the surface therefore our GTARP Development Lead @Stealtheehas to take a look into this further than we, as Staff possibly could. Therefore we'll now hand this compensation request over to him for him to take a look at, when he can. There is no ETA to when this will be so you'll have to take this into consideration. 

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience. 

House ID: 356

Hello @John Fletcher

This issue is much more complicated than it appears on the surface therefore our GTARP Development Lead @Stealtheehas to take a look into this further than we, as Staff possibly could. Therefore we'll now hand this compensation request over to him for him to take a look at, when he can. There is no ETA to when this will be so you'll have to take this into consideration. 

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience. 

House ID: 356
Turns out I can get into the house now! No need for comp thank you 🙂

Understood. Glad all worked out for you. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back