What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JohnADoe - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnADoe

Compensation Request

In-game Name: John Doe

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199066907360

The date when this happened: 05/28/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I got in the server around 9:10PM with around 120-140k which was all fine. I found out you pay fines at the police station, i was on a phone call at the same moment and opened the police station menu to see my fines are 11k. At this point a UI stack happened and then i check my bank and there is only 4k left. Im sure if you check my logs from today you will see the dramatic drop all of a sudden.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 120k bank

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Close this

=================================================================================================

Edit: PLEASE CLOSE:

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

Do you have any evidence regarding this situation? As without it, I'm afraid there is not much I can do for you.

Hello there, please reply with sufficient evidence of the situation within 24 hours. Otherwise, I will be declining this compensation request.

Due to the lack of evidence and failing to provide additional evidence of the situation

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back